India’s Largest LIC & Business Discussion Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Which are the best colleges for B.Tech in Delhi NCR?

I am a science student (CBSE) and want to join the best B Tech college in Delhi NCR. I found some colleges like Kr Mangalam, Gurgaon, BML Munjal University, Gurgaon, Netaji Subhas University Of Technology, Dawarka, Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Technology, Rohini. If you have any suggestion for this please share.

I recommend the KR Mangalam University located at Gurgaon (Delhi NCR). This university is providing the top faculty for B Tech courses. KR Mangalam University is providing B Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, B Tech CSE Full Stack Development, B.Tech CSE (UX/UI), B.Tech CSE Data Science, B.Tech CSE Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, B.Tech CSE Cyber Security, etc. The best thing is that this university provides a direct admission to the course.

Hello @shubham-s,

There are many good higher education colleges in Delhi offering B Tech. But if you know the area of Delhi NCR, it is good to get admission in that college which provides the best academics for B Tech only.

If possible you can checkout the government colleges like:

• Delhi Technological University
  • Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
  • Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women
  • Netaji Subhas University of Technology
  • G.B. Pant Govt Engineering College
  • Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College

If you want direct admission in B Tech, then you need to move towards private colleges like:

• Amity University, Noida
  • Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
  • KR Mangalam University, Gurgaon
  • The North Cap University
  • Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies
  • Galgotias University
  • Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology
  • Sharda University
  • G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management

Always remember that the best college provides the best faculty for B Tech. So, before buying any course from any college checkout their faculty and admission procedure.

If you really want to study in Delhi, then I can suggest you that you must take admission in government colleges like Delhi Technological University, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi, and GB Pant DSEU Okhla 1 Campus DSEU.

After completion of your B Tech engineering from these colleges, you will get a good placement opportunities. As we all know that these institutions are owned bt government authorities their educational ability is too good.